CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 15, 2007

This Week's Feedback...

WOW is important, and we should leave it the way it is, instead of having a week in school. One reason why it’s important is that you learn that you CAN take care of yourself. Also, you learn that you don’t always need you parents. You’ll also know that you don’t need all of these materialistic things such as a television or a hairdryer or a “real” toilet. You’d understand how it’s like without all of these things, and that it isn’t that bad. WOW is important and is part of the learning experience. On WOW, I learned that I'm actually more capable than I give myself credit for. I can take care of myself and I know how to stay healthy. It's important to learn, because in a matter of years I'll be on my own. When I'm on my own, I'll know how to take care of myself.

image found at: www.ipgifts.com

1 comments:

Joel said...

I completely agree with this post. We all learned a lot about ourselves during the trip. Like you said we don't need material things in order to have a good time for a week. We also learned things such as teamwork and like you said we learned how to stay healthy also. I agree that WOW is a part of school that shouldn't change.