CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Feedback!

To be a good leader, you should have these qualities;

  • Listen to others' ideas
  • Be a good role model
  • Let ideas be heard
  • Be caring
  • Speak so that others can hear you
  • Discuss things
  • Don't be arrogant
There are lots of student leaders in eight grade. One group of leaders I can think of are the members of SLAMS. SLAMS takes some responsibility of the fun that the whole middle school gets. The people in SLAMS listen to others' ideas and are good role models. Two other groups I can think of are the students in Amnesty and Environmental Club. They protect the Earth and the people in it. They are good role models and they're caring. These are only a FEW groups I can think of right now.

2 comments:

Sal said...

I ♥ it. This blog is awesome. I like the layout especially.

Avi said...

Hey.. I really think your post shows the true qualities of a good leader. You have good evidence and you present your ideas really well. Also, I really like you layout.