CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Population Project; What I learned...

There are many things that I've learned from Population Project. Yet, the three most important values that I learned were; time management, judging information and using it correctly, and writing in an effective way.

Firstly, time-management was very hard for me. But, in the end, I was able to finish my Population Project two days before the deadline because I was able to manage my time. This will be helpful in the future, because I will have other projects with more deadlines in high school and probably with my job once I've graduated.

Also, judging information and using it properly is important, because it makes it so that my writing flows more and so that it makes sense. In the future, this will be important because it helps with decision making later on.

Lastly, writing effectively can help your work incredibly. This will be important in the future, because I might be a writer or I might need to write reports.

0 comments: