CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Feedback



Some main visual elements are that this is a family sitting at the dinner table having a meal. The kid as a cap on sideways and the parents look like they’re expecting something. This issue the cartoonist is talking about is technology is interfering with daily life and is breaking relationships. The cartoonist’s opinion is that technology can be annoying and hurts a good family. The parents are frowning and so is the child. In the quote below, the word “tell” is underlined. This cartoon is ironic, because I’m typing on my blog. Maybe the cartoonist should have put in thought bubbles for all members of the family to make the message more clear.

www.sandiegohomeblog.com

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TĂȘnis e Sapato, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tenis-e-sapato.blogspot.com. A hug.