CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 26, 2007

Scramble For Africa Game

In this game, there were about seven different countries trying to claim Africa. In each country group there were no less than three people. Only two countries had one person in its group.Mine was one of them and Spain was one of them. My country was Portugal.In this game I mostly aimed for getting the most natural resources I could, even though my main goal was to claim the west coast, southeast coast, and southwest coast. Sadly, some countries were quicker than me and took over all of the coastlines in Africa.

To be honest, I truly think Spain lost this game because of a few reasons. Firstly, Spain took over quite a bit of the Sahara. I found that that was pointless because there were no natural resources, there is barely ANY population, and that the climate is too hot. The climate will STILL be too hot even though there are a few oasis'. sorry spain!

When it comes to who won, I think France won (even though Britain did a really good job!). France won because they have the most natural resources. Even though they didn't take over the northeast coast(which is closer to Europe) like Great Britain, they took over the northwest coastline. It was important to take over a coastline because of all the resources and possible trading docks. I really liked this game and think we should do it again. Well done France!

0 comments: