CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Fruit Rollup


Crinkle, crinkle, rip. Sourness explodes in my mouth and the colors dance across my tongue. I take my sticky hands and tear off another piece. The smell of faint fruit punch fills my nose as i inhale deeply. Ah. I pop another fragment in my mouth, the Rollup, not letting go till the last second. I squint my eyes and stare at the rest. Waves and splats of color meet my eyes. I tear the last bit off and the sound of faint popping fills the air around me. This time I taste something different. Sour apples and berries, sweetness. I sigh as I throw away the wrapper into the bin.
image found at: www.allconsuming.net

1 comments:

Varun said...

take my poll please tell everyone in your class please

Bhatia